Sedikit kata pengantar dan description about this helmet
This is the latest Arai Noriyuki Haga World Superbike (WSBK) helmet – and in our humble opinion it is the most stunning Haga replica that has been released to date (see also red and black).
The helmet itself is a replica of the exact same design that Haga is currently racing with in WSBK, and it features his usual flowing tendrils of flame that stretch from the front of the helmet to the back. Previous Haga helmets have been dominated by a two tone colour scheme, but this latest replica includes the electric blue tinge which looks beautiful.
The helmet features Haga’s racing number “41″ on the side of the chin.
A really beautiful and spectacular helmet and available now in the Arai RX-7 or Corsair V range.
Launched in December after a full season’s testing by Arai’s MotoGP and Grand Prix riders, the RX-7 GP replaces the Corsair as its range-topping helmet and is completely new from construction right through to the visor. The structural net composite (SNC) shell with peripheral belting and enhanced hyper ridge strengthening in the lower section represents Arai’s most advance design to date. Other benefits from the new construction include a larger opening to make the helmet more comfortable when putting it on and off and with the centre of gravity moved lower, the helmet sits more naturally to help reduce fatigue. Changes to the quick release visor have increased peripheral vision while the switches on the vents are now bigger, making them easier to operate wearing gloves. Between the trademark twin diffusers is now a five-position air wing, designed to reduce drag, turbulence and buffeting.
* Peripherally belted SNC (Structural Net Composite) shell
* Enhanced hyper ridge strengthening in lower section
* Larger opening for increased ease when taking helmet on or off
* Anatomically shaped helmet – gives clean and aerodynamic appearance
* Five density one piece inner shell
* Air intake stabiliser diffuser – increases airflow through the helmet
* Five position air wing – reduces drag, turbulence and buffeting
* Airflow spoiler – directs the airflow around the bottom edge
* Power intake shutter chin vent
* Free Flow System (FFS) – reduces draft and wind noise
* Wider aperture/larger visor – for better peripheral vision
* New shaped side exhaust vents and new neck exhaust vent
* Improved breath deflector
* Aeroflap – reduces wind noise and turbulence
* Emergency release cheek pads
* Fully washable and removable Dry Cool® interior
* Removable skull cap and cheek pads available in 6 sizes
* Removable neck roll
* Lever release visor removal system (LRS)
* Aerodynamic recessed visor holder system
* Patented visor brow ventilation ducts
* Aerodynamic 3D Pinlock ready visor with de-mist visor lock
* Double ‘D’ ring fastening system ensures correct strap tension at all times
* Pinlock visor insert included